CEBO-LC® is a high-precision 16-bit multi-I/O USB measurement laboratory with built-in isolation. It comes with drivers, API, example source code and ready-to-usw datalogger & measurement software for Windows, Linux and OS X.
You can use it with apple® computers, PCs running Windows® or Linux® - and even with a Raspberry Pi.
- Analog data acquisition : 14 inputs, 16-bit, 85 ksps
- Analog outputs: 2 outputs, ±10 V range
- Digital I/O signals: 20 signals, short-circuit proof
- Trigger in, Trigger out, Counter, internal temperature sensor, 2 fixed current outputs
- Reading out sensor signals
- Automate experiments and tests
- Control of special machines
- Retrofit of used equipment and machinery
- Monitoring of procedures and processes
- Voltage measurement and resistance measurement
- Setting analog output variables
- Event counting
Digital Inputs / Outputs
CEBO-LC comes with various software packages:
- CEBO-LC Datalogger,
- CEBO-LC Millivoltmeter,
- CEBO-LC Penplotter,
- Examples and drivers for LabView®,
- Driver-DLL for Profilab Expert
- Drivers for Windows, Linux (also Raspberry Pi), OS X
- API for .Net, C++, Java and Python
The USB connection to the host is electrically isolated. A mutual influence of the computer and the test setup is prevented effectively.
The outputs of CEBO-LC® are short-circuit proof. The inputs are protected against over voltage.
Power is supplied via the USB 2.0 interface.
The integrated temperature sensor allows the determination of the reference temperature for cold junction compensation (CJC) when connecting thermocouples.
The electronics of CEBO-LC are encapsulated in a rugged aluminum housing and has no-slip rubber fittings. The integrated USB socket has a high insertion force to prevent unintentional disconnection of the device.
Large 5mm screw terminals enable easy connection of sensors, actuators and measuring signals.
The software CEBOLAB comes free with the device (downloadable). With CEBOLAB, measurement tasks can be easily done. Also, there are programming interfaces (API) for all major languages and LabView® examples.
The CEBO-LC® is also available without screw terminals and without housing (OEM version).
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.